Everyone’s audience is bigger than ever
Sola doesn’t use the concept of following. It spreads information like a viral disease to the most interested users, applying AI algorithms combined with users reactions. Quality content can easily reach the whole Sola user base. Users post news, stories and entertainment cards, Sola takes care of the rest.
Every user earns on their content
Sola generates revenue from advertising, user payments and partnerships and splits it with users, providing a strong financial incentive to use the service and create quality content, that results in further revenue increase. The Sola economy is powered by SOL, a utility token with a monetary function, that allows to reward users and sell services in efficient and transparent manner.
Decentralized, immutable platform
Consumer product: mobile, simple, addictive
Sola app, the first app built by the core team, serves as a central hub of the Sola ecosystem, attracting a mass audience for the developers' community apps.
Sola operates with a beautiful full-screen card stack. Once you open the app, you begin to get cards one by one. You can skip or endorse each card. Endorsed cards are shown to more users.
Token Sale Nov 27 — Dec 22
Total supply: 150 000 000 SOL. Tokens for sale: 50 000 000 SOL. Hard cap: 5 000 000 USD. Soft cap: 750,000 USD. Token price: 0.1 USD. Token type: ERC20. Accepted currencies: BTC, ETH, BTS, LTC, DASH, bitUSD, bitEUR, bitCNY. Fixed supply, no more issues. Unsold tokens will be burned.
Sola tokens (SOL) allocation
- Ilya ZudinCEO, Co-founderSpecialist in AI decision-making systems. 10+ years of social services building.
- Pavel PanovCTO, Co-founder10+ years of software development and project management in senior positions.
- Maxim BelovCFOFormer financial operating officer at CTC Media (publicly traded on NASDAQ).
- Vasily ZubarevArchitectDegree in Natural Language Processing. 8 years experience in development. Machine Learning and Neural Networks expert.
- Oleg MykhailenkoFull-stack Engineer10 years of experience in developing web, mobile and desktop applications. Blockchain enthusiast.
- Sergei VasilenkoSoftware EngineerSolid knowledge of Java and Android development. Machine Learning expert.
- Alexander ShibelevSoftware EngineerExtensive experience in Java development. Master’s Degree (Distribution) in computer science.
- Sergey DevyatkinSoftware EngineerСertified SCRUM practitioner, iOS adept and a tech lover. Participated in more than 12 successful B2B and B2C projects.
- Dmitry LyapustinProduct Designer10+ years of graphic UI/UX design experience. In recent years Dmitry has been focused on Interaction design.
- Elena ArkhipovaMarketing ManagerMarketing communication, community support, media and PR activities.
Most of the team has worked together since 2011, when the company was established to create innovative social technology services.
Our headquarters are in Vilnius, Lithuania. We are audited annually by KPMG
Advisors and Partners
- Igor MatsanyukEarly investorSerial entrepreneur turned investor. Invested in 40+ companies.
- Gregory FingerEarly investorFounding partner of DST. Numerous high-profile investments in leading companies.
- Mike BrusovAdvisorFounder, CEO at Cindicator, Hybrid Intelligence for Effective Asset Management
- Ronny BoesingAdvisorFounder and CEO of OpenLedger ApS, the world’s first blockchain powered conglomerate.
- Law&TrustPartnerLegal support by Law&Trust International.
- Open LedgerPartner, EscrowWorld’s First Decentralized Exchange.
- IMI.VCInvestorVenture fund, investing in innovative ideas that can revolutionize the way we communicate.